Terms and Conditions(for online ordering of CompanyHouse services via the online form at www.companyhouse.eu)
It is in the interest of every customer to become thoroughly familiar with these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions set forth the main principles of commercial relations between customers and CompanyHouse, s.r.o. as the provider of CompanyHouse’s virtual services. By sending an order, the customer expresses their consent to these terms and conditions.
Article 1 – Definition of terms
Where not clearly indicated differently by context, the following terms shall have the corresponding definitions shown in these terms and conditions for online purchasing:
- "CompanyHouse" - means CompanyHouse, s.r.o., with headquarters at Palisády 33, 811 06 Bratislava, IČO (Corp. Reg. No.) 35 874 872;
- “Customer” – means a natural or juridical person who enters into a commercial relationship with CompanyHouse by sending an order via the CompanyHouse virtual services shop;
- “Services” – means all services indicated in the price list for the CompanyHouse virtual services shop;
- “Working hours” – means the period from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on working days.
Article 2 - Orders
1. CompanyHouse shall confirm orders via electronic mail, provided that the customer gives their email address during the online ordering process.
2. In the event that CompanyHouse does not receive payment from the customer within three days of an order’s transmission, CompanyHouse shall consider such order as non-binding.
3. Online orders via the online form are accepted 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
4. After the order is paid for by the customer, the order is binding upon the customer and CompanyHouse reserves the right to refuse refunds on such orders.
5. Should CompanyHouse accept the customer’s request to cancel an order after it is paid, the seller shall have the right to demand payment for related expenses in an amount of at least 10% of the cost of the cancelled order.
Article 3 – Prices
1. The list of services is contained in the price list, together with their prices.
2. CompanyHouse reserves the right to update the CompanyHouse services price list without notification.
3. Prices for services not shown in the price list and special pricing must be agreed upon prior to submission of the order.
4. The prices shown on the website to be paid by the customer do not include value-added tax, which the customer shall pay in the amount and manner required by the tax regime in effect.
Article 4 – Contractual periods and invoicing
1. CompanyHouse services may be ordered for a period of six months at minimum.
2. For orders for an indefinite period, an advance payment invoice for a period of six months shall be issued.
3. A tax document will be issued upon payment of the advance payment invoice.
Article 5 – Payments
After sending an order, the customer will have the opportunity to carry out an online payment or to print an advance payment invoice. This means that the customer may carry out payment for the ordered services in the following manners:
- Via bank transfer or deposit to the account of CompanyHouse, s.r.o. at any Tatra banka branch, as per the advance payment invoice; or
- Personally, in cash or by payment card via payment terminal, during working hours at the address:
811 06 Bratislava
We accept the following payment cards: MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic, Visa, Visa Electron, V Pay, Diners Club International, JCB and American Express.
Article 6 – Terms of delivery any payment
1. CompanyHouse services are provided at CompanyHouse’s places of business, in accordance with the price list given at www.companyhouse.eu.
2. CompanyHouse shall bear no liability for provision of services if the customer:
- provides incorrect or incomplete information to CompanyHouse, or
- fails to pay for the services even after being given notice and within an alternate interval provided, or fails to pay within the established interval.
Article 7 – CompanyHouse and customer rights and obligations
1. Without regard to other provisions, CompanyHouse shall not be liable to the customer for lost profits, loss of opportunity or any other indirect or consequential losses arising in any fashion.
2. Both CompanyHouse and the customer shall undertake to adhere to a duty of confidentiality regarding the information and data they obtain in the course of business during the contractual relationship as well as following its termination.
Article 8 – Complaints
1. Complaints (and comments on the services) are handled via:
Email to: email@example.com
Postal mail to: CompanyHouse, s.r.o., Palisády 33, 811 06 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
2. The handling of complaints shall be governed by the provisions of the Commercial Code.
Article 9 – Personal data protection
Article 10 – Concluding provisions
1. In the event that a competent authority of the Slovak Republic finds any provision of these terms and conditions to be invalid or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions as well as the remaining parts of the affected provisions shall remain unaffected thereby.
2. The customer’s rights in relations with CompanyHouse emerging from Act. no. 634/1992 Coll. on Consumer Protection, as amended, shall remain unaffected by these terms and conditions.
3. CompanyHouse shall not be liable for late performance of its obligations emerging from these terms and conditions if such delay is caused by “force majeure” or by circumstances excluding liability, and CompanyHouse shall have the right to reasonable extension of its period for performing its obligations.
4. The legal relationships and terms and conditions not expressly set forth here, as well as potential disputes arising due to non-performance of these terms and conditions, shall be governed by the appurtenant provisions of the Commercial Code.
5. These terms and conditions shall enter into effect on 15 February 2011.
In the event of questions, ambiguity or comments, contact CompanyHouse:
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personally at: CompanyHouse, s.r.o.
811 06 Bratislava
At Bratislava, 15 February 2011